Devaney & Associates is looking for a writer capable of combining creativity and strategy to create compelling advertising and marketing communications for our clients.
- Collaborate with art directors and copywriters to develop advertising and marketing concepts that
translate across all media, including digital, print, and broadcast.
- Serve as the primary writer for assigned projects, overseeing the copy from inception through
approval to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- Research our clients to develop a solid understanding of their businesses, their industries, and their
- Be a brand captain, ensuring branding consistency for our clients in all their communications.
- Work with the creative and account services teams to ensure deadlines, budgets and goals for each
project are met.
- Assist with client presentations and meetings as well as new business development, proposals,
estimates, and agency promotional efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, English, or a similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and translate ideas into compelling copy. Online writing samples/portfolio preferred.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding organizational skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work in a
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection.
- Strong research and proofreading skills to ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- A passion for writing and a willingness to learn from others.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a talented, supportive professional team in a dynamic work environment with room to grow. Please e-mail cover letter, résumé and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.