Assistant Account Executive
Devaney & Associates is looking for a seize-the-day, roll-up-your-sleeves, make-it-work Assistant Account Executive to join our award-winning advertising, marketing and public relations team in Owings Mills, Maryland. This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned account management professionals and work your way up the ladder.
We are looking for someone who has good marketing instincts, is not afraid of technology and wants to learn and grow. In addition to supporting the account management team, some administrative responsibilities will be required.
- Assist with day-to-day client activities.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure fulfillment of client projects.
- Track client activities and project status.
- Manage, update and capture all information on client projects.
- Develop reports and maintain client communication including sending project files for review, metrics reports and status updates.
- Represents agency at industry, community and client functions. • Administrative support such as: data entry, proofreading, creating purchase orders and production schedules, obtaining vendor estimates and proofs, mail list management, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and organization.
- Strong client and vendor communication skills.
- Good written and internal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Communications or marketing degree preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a talented, supportive professional team in a dynamic work environment with room to grow. Please e-mail cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select applicants will receive an email link to an online assessment when you provide your résumé and cover letter. This assessment will take less than 10 minutes to complete. To be considered for this position, please take the assessment as soon as you can. We will follow-up with those candidates that meet our criteria. Thank you!